Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fabric Flower Corsage and Card for Mother's Day!

I found this cute tutorial for fabric flowers and thought I would modify it a bit for mother's day gifts. These are super cute fabric flowers that can be used in many different ways. As a corsage, on a blouse, or maybe on a purse

Here is how you can make this fun little flower!





Here is one pinned on a purse!



Click on picture to see instructions enlarged.
Now you can just pin these little flowers right on to a card stock card. Make a little "Happy Mother's Day" label or any other label you would like and you have a cute little gift for all the gals in your life! I am thinking of making these as Teacher Appreciation gifts also.













Love to hear from you all!
Rachel

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for the tutorial - your flowers are so pretty - I love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! Thanks for the tutorial, lovely colors and fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for the tute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey those are really cute! wow you make them very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel,

    I can't get over how cute this is! I just linked to it from my site. You can see the link here:

    http://www.allfreeholidaycrafts.com/Mothers-Day-Cards/Two-In-One-Corsage-and-Card

    Please let me know if it's okay to link to your projects like this in the future.

    Thanks!
    Rachel@AllFreeHolidayCrafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very glad to see such information; resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to us. This is very nice one and gives in-depth information.

    ReplyDelete